Go Kids - K-2nd Grade - 60 minutes Classes
Go Kids aims to:
• Show children that physical activities are fun
• Develop the child as a whole: Higher self esteem, more self confidence and better physical health
• Expose children to a diverse range of activities to help promote a balanced fitness lifestyle
• Encourage good sportsmanship and teamwork
• Promote setting and meeting realistic goals
• Develop gross and fine motor skills
• Teach the importance of warming-up, stretching, nutrition and hydration
Go Kids is the only play based exercise program in the Capital Region specifically designed for children. Kids equipment, music, colors and games are combined to create a kids exercise paradise. At Go Kids we pride ourselves on facilitating an awesome kids fitness experience by motivating, inspiring and educating! Our goal is to provide an atmosphere in which children of varying ages can come together and learn physical skills that will lead them to a lifetime of health, fitness and fun.
The Program - Go Kids Before and After School Programs
Lake Ave - Spring Classes
Registered for Go Kids classes before? Please use this link instead. Thanks!